Long recognized as an East shore property specialist, Craig Zager has been selling real estate in the Lake Tahoe area since 1989 and has personally sold more than $900 million worth of local real estate. He is one of the top Coldwell Banker agents in North America (#56 of the 73,923 for Coldwell Banker, USA 2017) and was named the number one Coldwell Banker agent in the state of Nevada for 9 years straight!
Like many Tahoe residents, Zager was drawn to the area because of his love for outdoor sports. Soon after high school in 1979, he bought a one-way ticket from his Los Angeles hometown suburb, to Lake Tahoe — he has never looked back. Now a Certified Residential Specialist, Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, Resort & Second-home Property Specialist, and certified E-PRO, Zager is a firm believer in real estate education and is continually increasing his knowledge of the real estate industry. Craig not only sells real estate, he also buys it for financial investment and strongly believes that real estate is one of the safest avenues for investing your money.
In his early years as a real estate agent, Zager also moonlighted as a financial planner, a skill that has come in handy over the years. However, his real estate business steadily increased. To date, he has helped more than 800 buyers and sellers realize their real estate dreams. Since 2000, Zager has sold more properties from Stateline to Glenbrook (East Shore Lake Tahoe), NV, than any other agent.
In addition to building and maintaining a solid real estate career, Zager appreciates the importance of a well-rounded lifestyle. He has dedicated a great deal of his energy to raising a family and enjoys Tahoe’s playground whenever possible.
Though real estate keeps him busy, he has never lost sight of what he loved about Tahoe in the first place. Zager still finds time to enjoy the outdoors downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, mountain biking, road cycling, kayaking, and cruising Lake Tahoe in his boat.
“I have been selling Lake Tahoe real estate since 1989, and have been a resident here since 1979. I have a thorough understanding of local market conditions and the forces that shape them. I have personally sold over $900 million worth of Lake Tahoe and Sierra Nevada properties. There is no substitute for experience!” – Craig Zager
Top 1% of all U.S. Realtors in annual sales.
Resident of Lake Tahoe since 1979.
Past professions: Certified Financial Advisor, Securities, Insurance and mortgage licensed; The Traveler’s Group. Sales since 1974.
- Selling East Shore, Lake Tahoe, NV since 1989. Started with Coldwell Banker in November of 1989.
- 2018 closed sales; $86,333,875, 68 transactions. #1 in Lake Tahoe NV & CA. Dominates the Luxury Real Estate market.
- Since 2000 to 2018; closed sales; $635,243,000.00, Over 600 transactions. # 1 agent in both volume and units: Stateline, Zephyr Cove and Glenbrook (Area 650, N.N.R.MLS)
- Member of CRS, Counsel of Residential Specialist since 1999
- Member of RSPS, Resort and Second Home Property Specialist since 2007
- Member of e-PRO, National Association of Realtors since 2006
- Member of NAR; National Association of Realtors since 1989
- Member of CLHMS; Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist since 2004
- Approximately One BILLION in closed sales.
Knowledgeable, Resourceful, Superior negotiator, Team player, Client satisfaction, Community involved, Concierge-style service, Vast clientele exposure.
World wide Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Networking in 49 Countries